Friday, April 16, 2010

American Idol': Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens discuss song choice, 'having fun,' and prom dates

Double elimination! Double dose of sadness? Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens aren’t crying. Instead, the latest set of American Idol evictees are talking about eyewear and prom dates. First up is Andrew, and after the jump, the Connecticut teenager…

Other than Simon’s critique, you actually got a lot of praise. Did that make you feel like you were going to be safe this week?
You never really know. I always go into it and think there’s a possibility that I could go. It’s very unpredictable. When I was sitting on the stage with Mike, I was like, ‘It’s gonna be me.’ I just prepared myself. And I did get emotional singing after that.
I thought that was really sweet that you got emotional singing “Let It Be.” Was it tough to make it to the end?
I just felt the words as I was singing. But I had to remind myself that it wasn’t the end. There is going to be life after Idol. I thought it was a perfect song to have gone out with. You gotta let it be and let life take its course.

source: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/04/15/american-idol-andrew-garcia-katie-stevens/?xid=rss-feed-americanidol-%26%23039%3BAmerican+Idol%26%23039%3B%3A+Andrew+Garcia+and+Katie+Stevens+discuss+song+choice%2C+%26%23039%3Bhaving+fun%2C%26%23039%3B+and+prom+dates

No comments:

Post a Comment